WARRANTY POLICY | BLITZU
BLITZU provides warranties against manufacturer defects for 1 year starting form the date of purchase. Our warranty is non-transferable and does not cover failures from misuse or user-error. We will repair or replace, at our discretion, any product that is found to be defective under our warranty policy. Verification of purchase date must be provided with any claim.
The following components/parts and circumstances shall be excluded from this warranty or lead to exclusion from this warranty:
- Cosmetic discoloration from wear and use, and product damage from misuse
- If the light is technically modified without the approval of BLITZU
- Non-BLITZU branded product, parts or components
- Any upgrades to the version as delivered
- Repairs that have not been carried out by trained specialists
- Inappropriate use/transport
- Inappropriate or neglectful maintenance/operation/upkeep
- Damage resulting from omitted or incorrect adjustment(s) or worn components
- Damage due to unsuitable cleaning agents, utensils such as high-pressure cleaners or the additives used
- Damage caused by climatic conditions or normal wear
- Consequences of a fall
- Lost parts
- Wear parts
- Using lights outside of their intended purpose
The following parts shall constitute wear parts and are excluded from this warranty:
- Ports and optics
- Retaining rings
- Airtight seals/O-rings
- Moving parts made from metal, rubber or plastic
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
BLITZU's liability for damage resulting from defects to the BLITZU product shall always be limited at most to the original purchase price of the BLITZU product in question.
BLITZU shall in no circumstances accept liability for damage caused by force majeure events, fortuitous and/or unforeseeable events, or consequential damage, in other words BLITZU is not liable for any loss, damages, or expenses including incidental or consequential damages directly or indirectly arising from the sale or use of this product.
Any liability for damage that may occur through use of the BLITZU product by third parties shall likewise be excluded. Solely the buyer or rider shall be responsible for such damage to third parties.
The above limitation of liability and the exclusion of liability shall not apply to the extent that BLITZU is liable on the basis of legally mandatory regulations.