The Gator™ 390 bike light gives you more than enough lumens at our lightest weight for headlights (51 grams).
- Lumen Output: 420 Lumens
- 5 Modes
- Weight: 51g
- USB-C Rechargeable
- Handlebar Strap Mount with Quick Release
- Water / Dust Resistant IPX5 Rated
- USB Type-C Charging Connector - Both the Headlight and the Taillight Are Equipped With the Latest USB-C Charging Technology. It Charges Devices Up to 10 Times Faster Than Basic USB. It's Easy to Use and There's No Up or Down Orientation So It Works Whichever Way You Plug It in.
- Super Bright Day or Night - The 420 Lumen Headlight Uses the Latest Led Technology to Illuminate Your Path and Keep You Visible During Both Night and Broad Daylight. BLITZU DRLS Are Visible From Up to 1.2 Miles Away, Even During Daylight Hours, So Drivers Have More Time to See and React. For Protection From Behind, the 120 Lumen Red Taillight Has a 220° Wide-angle Beam That Can Be Seen From Blocks Away.
- USA Standard - Developed by a Team of American Designers and Engineers. Weather Resistant and Durable - Rated at Ipx5 Water Resistant, These Lights Have Been Built to Withstand Adverse Weather Conditions. Constructed With Military Grade Anodized Finish (Front Light) Impact Resistant and Built to Perform. Constructed to Last for Years of Use.
- Easy to Install - Take Just Seconds to Mount Without the Need for Tools, Wires, Screws, or Extra Batteries and Accessories. In Addition to Fitting All Standard Bicycles, Lights Are Also Suitable for Use on Scooters, Strollers, and Wheelchairs. They Are Easily Removable for Storing and Charging.
- Multiple Lighting Modes - Headlight Can Also Double as a Handheld Flashlight and Has 5 Versatile Lighting Modes (High, Medium, Low, Strobe, Flashing). Taillight Has 4 Modes (Steady, Disco Flash, Strobe, Fast Flash) Enjoy Enhanced Visibility and Comfort Knowing You'll Be Safe and Secure at Any Time of the Day.
This bike light, at full power, is brighter some car headlights. Sometimes I worry about blinding cars as they come by (which is why you point your bike light DOWN, but still). I take the light off and put it in my pocket after riding somewhere. I've found this light as a flashlight INCREDIBLY useful in the most random and unforseen situations. A smartphone light can't hold a candle to this thing.
I bought two sets of these lights, one for my road bike, and another for my mountain bike. Best purchase I have made. Charges with my phone cord.
Even on lowest setting, lights are very bright.