How does a Counterforce Elbow Brace work?
A counterforce elbow brace provides pressure just below the site of tennis or golfer's elbow pain with a strap that wraps around your forearm.
A small point on the upper arm bone (humerus) called the medial/lateral epicondyle attaches the extensor muscles of your forearm. Over time, repeated motions create irritation at the epicondyle, leading to Tennis Elbow/Golfer's Elbow. With this strap, the extensor muscles just below the epicondyle are compressed, which moves the point of tension and prevents pulling on the medial/lateral epicondyle, allowing it to recover faster.
How Can BLITZU Tennis Elbow Brace Help You?
- Enhanced performance
- Injury prevention
- Temperature regulation and warmth
- Skin protection
- Muscle and joint recovery
- Added support
- Relieve tension and pressure
One of the most significant advantages of elbow brace is their multifaceted benefits, especially for tennis elbow. From increased blood circulation to added support and relieving tension and pressure. The flexible material allows for adequate range of motion, which is crucial for performance on the court. Elbow brace also cover a more significant portion of a player’s arm, it’s lightweight, breathable, and are relatively easy to position.
What Are the Benefits of this Elbow Tendonitis Brace?
Your elbow, forearm, or upper arm may be in pain for a variety of reasons. Your muscle or joint may have been overused, or you may have twisted it incorrectly. An important feature of this arm sleeve is that it provides full coverage, as well as active compression for a wide range of injuries, pains, and conditions. By using the 3D compression materials, you can reduce swelling and inflammation while increasing blood circulation. You can quickly relieve stiff, sore muscles by offering this support to your sore or injured arm.
Reduce swelling, soreness, and stiffness
Exercise or lifting weights regularly can cause muscle soreness and inflammation in your arms if you are an athlete or active person. It is common for inflammation and swelling to travel directly to your elbow. You can reduce swelling immediately and prevent it from happening in the first place by wearing an elbow sleeve. If you have an achy, swollen or uncomfortable elbow, wearing an elbow compression sleeve will help you get back to an active lifestyle as soon as possible.
I don't play tennis or golf, can I get Tennis Elbow or Golfer's Elbow?
Don't be confused if you have Tennis Elbow/Golfer's Elbow symptoms but don't play tennis or golf! In addition to tennis players and golfers, many other athletes suffer from Tennis Elbow and Golfer's Elbow. Athletic activities that can cause elbow pain include:
It is possible to suffer from these painful elbow conditions even if you don't play sports or exercise. It can be caused by a variety of repeated daily or occupational activities:
Playing bass guitar
Making french press coffee
Writing and typing
Painting with roller brushes
- EASE ELBOW PAIN & DISCOMFORT: BLITZU Tennis Elbow Brace Provides Relief From Arthritis, Bursitis, Epicondylitis, and Other Elbow Discomforts by Providing Customizable Compression. It is Specially Designed to Provide Elbow Pain Relief for Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow, and Golfer's Elbow as Well as Protect the Tendons From Further Stress and Damage During Activities.
- VERSATILE HIGH PERFORMANCE ARM BRACE: This Arm Brace is Suitable for Many People, Especially Those With Tendonitis Who Wish to Further Protect Their Arms From Injuries Caused by Sports or Other Daily Activities. It Also Provide Relief for People Who Suffer From Elbow Pain Due to Intense Mouse Use, Tennis, Golf, Lifting, Exercise or Any Other Activity That Requires Active Elbow Movements on a Regular Basis.
- FREE FROM REPETITIVE STRESS: Whether You Enjoy Golf, Tennis, Hiking, Fishing, Pool, Billiards, Badminton, Rowing, or Any Other Sport, You Are Prone to Repetitive Stress Injuries. To Help You Prevent It or Get Over the Pain and Discomfort, Make Sure You Have a BLITZU Elbow Brace, a Flexible Brace That Moves With You!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND BREATHABLE: Our Tennis Elbow Strap for Men and Women Are Made From Durable, Breathable Materials That Will Keep You Comfortable While Playing Your Favorite Sports. Unlike Other Elbow Straps That Restrict Arm Movement, This Elbow Brace for Tendonitis and Golfer's Elbow Can Be Worn for an Extended Period of Time Without Causing Any Discomfort.
- ITCHY-FREE PREMIUM QUALITY: Our Elbow Sleeves Are Designed to Provide Superior Support, Comfort, & Relief Without Compromising Your Mobility. The Form Fitting and Breathable 4d Compression Fabric Maintain Joint Stability Regardless of Activity, Help Improve Blood Circulation and Ease Pain Without Itchiness Commonly Associated With Neoprene Supports.
- 3D PRESSURE POINT PAD: We Designed the Tennis Elbow Strap to Prevent Injury From Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow as Well as Alleviate Various Elbow Discomforts by Applying Proper Compression to the Upper Forearm Areas and Redirecting Stressful Forces Away From the Area With Our Patented 3d Pressure Point Pad.
- KEEP ACTIVE AND MOVING: Protect Your Elbow and Stay Supported No Matter What Activity You Are Doing. Feel Confident With the Comfortable Support You Need Without Restricting Your Arm’s Movement. Our Tendonitis Elbow Brace Is Great for Rigorous Exercises Such as Weightlifting, Tennis, Golf, Volleyball, Baseball, Basketball, Crossfit, Fitness, Powerlifting, Workout, Cross Training, and More.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Elbow Brace
Q: What conditions does these elbow brace treat?
A: This elbow brace is useful in treating both golfer's elbow (medial epicondylitis) and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis).
Q: How often should I wear my counterforce brace?
A: You can wear them during the day or at night, especially when you perform repetitive motions that might irritate your elbow.
Q: What are the benefits of these elbow brace?
A: This elbow brace compresses extensor muscles that are pulling against the epicondyle, allowing the point of tension to be relocated and the point of insertion to heal.
Q: Are this elbow strap suitable for everyone?
A: The one-size-fits-all design is suitable for men, women, teenagers, and children.
Q: How should I choose a size?
A: It is a one-size-fits-all brace.
Q: What is the material of the product?
A: This elbow brace is constructed from a stretchy neoprene material and is fastened with medical-grade hook and loop fasteners.
Q: How should I wash my elbow brace?
A: It is recommended that you machine wash it on delicate in cold water using a mild detergent. Please allow to air dry completely before reapplying.
Seller quickly sent me a smaller size pair without asking me to return the pair which is too loose for my elbow. I am happy with the new pair. Great customer service.
I like that this brace is wider than other ones I’ve used. It feels like it supports more. I’ve had problems with my elbows after working around the house using hammers and drills. This brace really provided support. It was able to get snug enough to provide support and wide enough to not feel like it’s cutting off my circulation.
They appear well constructed and provide good support.
I like these sleeves, helped my golfer's elbow. Read the instructions and order the size you need, I would have ordered a large for my arms, but I went by the directions and got a medium, fits perfect. Snug enough to work, but not uncomfortable.
Thank you so much. This saves my elbows in addition to light wall pushup after hurting it by lifting my client in the wheelchair off 1 step up to his living room almost everyday.
I have chronic elbow pain and these help! I wear them several hours at a time and I get relief