The 1000 Lumen Headlight Uses the Latest Led Technology to Illuminate Your Path and Keep You Visible During Both Night and Broad Daylight.
- USB Type-C Charging Connector – This Bike Headlight is Equipped With the Latest USB-C Charging Technology. It Charges Devices Up to 10 Times Faster Than Basic USB. It's Easy to Use and There's No Up or Down Orientation So It Works Whichever Way You Plug It in.
- Super Bright Day or Night - The 1000 Lumen Headlight Uses the Latest Led Technology to Illuminate Your Path and Keep You Visible During Both Night and Broad Daylight. BLITZU DRLS Are Visible From Up to 1.2 Miles Away, Even During Daylight Hours, So Drivers Have More Time to See and React.
- USA Standard - Developed by a Team of American Designers and Engineers. Weather Resistant and Durable - Rated at Ipx5 Water Resistant, This Bike Light Has Been Built to Withstand Adverse Weather Conditions. Constructed With Military Grade Anodized Finish. Impact Resistant and Built to Perform. Constructed to Last for Years of Use.
- Easy to Install - Take Just Seconds to Mount Without the Need for Tools, Wires, Screws, or Extra Batteries and Accessories. In Addition to Fitting All Standard Bicycles, Lights Are Also Suitable for Use on Scooters, Strollers, and Wheelchairs. They Are Easily Removable for Storing and Charging.
- Multiple Lighting Modes - Headlight Can Also Double as a Handheld Flashlight and Has 9 Versatile Lighting Modes (Main Light: High, Medium, Low, Flashing, and Strobe. DRL: High, Low, Flash and Strobe). Enjoy Enhanced Visibility and Comfort Knowing You'll Be Safe and Secure at Any Time of the Day.
Pros: stupidly blindingly bright using the max settings with both the main light and the halo light. Be sure to aim it down to prevent blinding oncoming cars or other cyclists when on the trail. It provides excellent lighting like a flood light so you can see with equal light distribution everything in front of you.
Cons: since it acts more like a flood light, its too easy to blind others with it forcing you to have to aim it down and instead sending most of its light towards the first 15 feet in front of you. It would be really nice if the main lights on this thing had a focus where it can aim most of the light over a horizontal cone like a car headlight and reduce the blinding effects that can truly make things dangerous for others since this light is so incredibly bright.
Reccomendations: If you've purchased this thing and are using it on an Ebike, I strongly reccomend you pair it with gator 390 or equivalent head light that has light that is focused. With that focused light you can have your gator 390 provide you with that key bright lighting that is focused 30-50ft ahead of you towards the ground and then use the gator 1000 aim downwards to provide excellent peripheral vision in the 5-30ft range that won't blind others too bad. With this combination I was able to bike through winding forest bike paths at 25mph with decent vision after dark.